Looking for something?
- Press release: UK Department of Health abortion statistics show that no matter the law, people still travel for abortion. Abortion Support Network believes even one person is too many.
- Times of Malta: Women facing ‘deception and intimidation’ when seeking overseas abortion, pro-choice groups claim
- The Times: Anti-abortion activist accused of giving rogue advice in Malta
- Guardian: Brexit effect forces women to go to Netherlands for abortions
- Malta Today: Anti-abortion groups using ‘deception and intimidation’ tactics, pro-choice coalition warns
- Guardian: Abortion law ‘harsher in Northern Ireland than in Alabama’
- Metro: Alabama’s abortion laws are not as extreme as Northern Ireland’s
- Bustle: How To Help Change Northern Ireland’s Abortion Laws, Because UK Citizens Are Still Being Denied This Right
- Stylist: One year on from Ireland’s abortion referendum, women reflect on how life has changed
- The New Republic: What It’s Like to Live Under an Abortion Ban