Looking for something?
- Marie Claire: Why the abortion debate is now focusing on Northern Ireland
- Belfast Telegraph: Abortion ‘safe zone’ protest ruling splits opinion
- Vice: Why Irish Women Are Still Crossing Borders for Abortions
- Grazia: The Law Changed, So Why Are Irish Women Still Having To Travel To Access Abortions?
- Malta Today: Throwing out the bathwater with the baby
- The Times: The Northern Irish women taking abortion pills in their bedrooms
- Limerick Post: 119 Limerick women had abortions in UK last year
- Press release: UK Department of Health abortion statistics show that no matter the law, people still travel for abortion. Abortion Support Network believes even one person is too many.
- Times of Malta: Women facing ‘deception and intimidation’ when seeking overseas abortion, pro-choice groups claim
- The Times: Anti-abortion activist accused of giving rogue advice in Malta