Looking for something?
- Guardian: Why Ireland’s battle over abortion is far from over
- Stylist: Stella Creasy: Pro-life campaign against MP backfires as donations to pro-choice charity surge
- Malta Today: 43 Maltese women sought overseas abortion information, NGO says
- Love In Malta: 43 Women From Malta Have Sought An Abortion Abroad Since February 2019, Hundreds More Seek Tablets Online
- TheJournal.ie: Large crowds take to the streets of Dublin for this year’s March for Choice
- ARC: Mara Clarke: The law and resulting provision are leaving too many people behind
- Press Release: 43 women from Malta contact British charity for abortion help while 100s more seek tablets online.
- Belfast Telegraph: Rally for Choice organisers ‘delighted’ with council’s support for Belfast march
- Independent: Poland has some of the strictest abortion laws. This German NGO has a solution
- Vice: the irish youth protesting some of the world’s strictest abortion laws